Thursday, June 23, 2011

The Sunflower Chronicles

One thing I did whilst my sweet Monster was away for that very looooong week was plant a sunflower. I also planted cilantro and some yellow bell peppers but for the sake of this post, we'll just focus on the sunflower.

I had a long list of things I wanted to accomplish and me, being deadline driven, did most of them on Sunday afternoon. But really, does it matter when it got done or that it got done at all? I vote the latter.

My point is that the sunflower has already sprouted.

See it? See how it's lifting its little green head out from the soil? Amazing! I was not expecting such quick results but I have to say, this is very satisfying indeed. I lift Monster up to look at it every day. He is not nearly as into it as I am but, whatevs, he's only 2.

So I will be posting pictures of the sunflower's growth often. Like, every day.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. The Monster will care a lot more when the sunflower gets big enough to eat him.

    ReplyDelete