Wednesday, June 29, 2011

The Sunflower Chronicles cont. cont.

Hmm, maybe I should come up with another title for this series.

Here is my beautiful sunflower at 9 days old. I am so happy with its progress. And so is Monster. Now he demands to be lifted up to see it and the cilantro. Our peppers still haven't sprouted so I'm thinking they're a wash.

I've been saving an empty egg carton for weeks now and this weekend, whilst Monster is with the Ex, I am going to plant some bell peppers and squash in it. Then I will transplant the seedlings. I bought a Topsy Turvy during that incredibly long week for around $5 at Bed Bath & Beyond and I'm gonna use it! For squash though and not tomatoes because I don't really like tomatoes.

Gardening has proven to be very therapeutic.

No comments:

Post a Comment