Friday, December 2, 2011

Every Extra Second

One thing I was happy I did this morning, even though it took seemingly FOREVER, was to let Monster help me scrape the ice off the windows of the car. Really all he did was hold the scraper while I did most of the work, but he was so happy to help and it kept him from running away behind the house again.

I'm lucky to have a job that is flexible so that I don't have to rush Monster into the car and to the babysitter's. We can take a bit of time to snuggle on the couch, play Gruffalo, or scrape the car windows.

I love every extra second. Well the pleasant ones anyway.

1 comment:

  1. It's good to let them "help," even though it usually makes the job take longer for us! Peanut likes to "help" with the Swiffer mop after I'm done using it.

    ReplyDelete